Monday, August 3, 2009

My DT entry....

...for the Anyone for Anyas? Challenge blog. I honestly think 90% of the cards I make have some TGF stamp on them--I'm totally addicted! So when I first saw the sketch immediately I knew what I was going to do...well at least how I was going to alter it. Then today I decided to stop by my fav scrapbooking store to grab me some QuickKutz dies while they were 1/2 off. While I was eyeing things I really didn't need I came across an adorable pp from American Crafts with puzzle pieces on it and I just knew that was what my card's pp would be. I also got a nice surprise when I went to check out...apparently I had finally spent enough money to get a $10 customer appreciation coupon...WOOOHHOOOO! On that high I went straight home to make the card. I whipped out my Sizzix puzzle die cut, altered Teacher Anya and put it all together. I also tried a new technique....paper piercing....though I'm not sure I did it quite right (oh well you have to learn somewhere, right?). So without further ado, here's my submission to the DT call....

Love U To Pieces








Ingredients:
  • pp - American Crafts (Kids)
  • cs - DCWV
  • ribbon - Michaels
  • stamp - Teacher Anya (TGF)
  • colors - watercolor pencils & copics
  • tag - Me&my big ideas
  • brad - K&Co
  • die cut - Sizzix Puzzle
  • ink - craft smart (brick red & black)

2 comments:

  1. Kristyn this is adorable what a great idea with the puzzle pieces...soooo CUTE!!! Your coloring and colors are sooo wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!!! Good luck with the DT call!! They would be lucky to have you. Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)