Monday, August 3, 2009

Anyone for Anya???

ME, me, me, me! Hee hee. Can you tell I LOVE Anya and all her friends over at The Greeting Farm?? I just found TGF stamps around May of this year and boy am I hooked. The stamps are just too darn cute :-)

Okay on to the important part: Anyone for Anya is a new challenge blog that has Anya and The Greeting Farm featured 24/7 seven days a week...LOL okay maybe not but at least there will be a new challenge every Sunday. So if you need your Anya fix stop on by to try out for the new DT by August 8th and then for the very 1st challenge on August 25th. I can't wait for this challenge blog to get rollin'!

For more details: Anyone for Anya?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)