Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stamping Out Alzheimer's Week

So yesterday was the start of SOA week and boy have I been busy creating stuff for the great challenges that have been posted. For as little as $5 you can participate in this awesome event and help to raise money for finding a cure for Alzheimer's. See my sidebar for a direct donation (you can also find this on the mainpage of SOA).

I haven't had a chance to finish any of my cards for the card challenges b/c I became addicted to using my pse7 to make digi scrap pages :-) Here's what I've come up with so far....

Splash - For the 'Show Me Whatcha Got' Challenge



All ingredients are from free digi kit for SOA = Flip Flop Tan Mini by Libby Weifenbach


Let's Dance - Template Challenge #2




Ingredients:
Danny - Remembering Someone You Love Challenge



Ingredients:

Sweet - Use an Old Photo Challenge



All ingredients came from the free digi kit = Sweet Sugar by Marie Stones or pse7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)