Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More SOA Action...

SOA has made their goal of $5000 and then some and we're only at day 2!!! So super AWESOME! I'm glad there are so many who are donating to this worthy cause and participating in the challenges and conversations. :-)

So I've finally finished one card for one of the several card challenges I wanted to participate in. Originally it was suppose to be for the Sweet 'n Sassy Challenge but apparently I overlooked the sketch requirement so I added some more texture to my flowers and *wallah* the card is now ready for the Flower Soft/texture Challenge :-P

Thinking of You








Ingredients:
  • pp - DCWV Summer Fun, s.e.i Poppy
  • cs - DCWV Latte
  • color - Copics, Kimberly watercolor pencils
  • texture - flower wire (Michaels), black glitter by Doodlebug Designs, Robin's Nest Dew Drops
  • hot glue gun/sticks
  • border punch - EK Success
  • flower digital stamp & saying - Sweet 'n Sassy 'Forget Me Not'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)