Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Inchies & Presents

Strawberry, Green & White Inchies



I made these inchies originally for the Inchy by Inch "F" theme challenge but after flower and fruit I discarded that idea and went with strawberry, green & white. Strawberries are one of my favorite things to eat and one of my favorite flavors that's added to things (ie popcicles, sherbert...). I used all DCWV pp & cs along with some Sizzix embossing folders & pop dots.


Graduation Gifts

So my friends graduated this past Saturday and are now officially doctors. For part of their gift I made these magnets out of clear mosaic marbles, DCWV pp & 3/4 magnet adhesive dots. Each friend will get a set of 10 in either a blue/green combo or red/black combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)