Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #48

This week the challenge was to make a card using the colors blue, white & your choice. For my 3rd color I chose silver. I ended up picking out some pp from my DCWV stack 'Blossoms & Butterflies' which was how I actually decided on my silver color :-) I wanted to try something I hadn't yet done on my cards so this card took me a bit longer to complete as I played around with several different layouts before deciding on the final one. I'm pleased how this card turned out and hopefully you'll like it too :-)

Blue Butterflies & Buddies






Ingredients:
  • pp & cs - DCWV
  • ribbon - Michaels
  • silver dots - Michaels
  • corner punch (inside) - EK Success

1 comment:

  1. Hi Krystin,

    your card is gorgeous. I love the 3rd colours you've choosen.
    Beautifull papers and I love the star, flower and butterfly.
    Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)