Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TGF News

Have you been over to The Greeting Farm blog recently? Well if you haven't there some fun things in store. Stop over to check out the new cute animal digi previews that are coming out soon...I promise they are super cute! My fave is the one with sharing the candy cane :-)

Also if you stopped by today's post you might have seen a familiar card. Yup that's right my card was picked out the gallery by Marie as part of her cute card lineup. Go check out my card and the other cuties here ....

Okay that's it for now. I must get back to studying for my glaucoma exam tomorrow. Hopefully my fever will break and I will still have my lungs by then *stupid cough* :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)