So it's been quite a while since I last participated in the Twisted Thursday Challenge but I managed to fit one in this weekend. This week in addition to the sketch, the twist was to use the word 'Boo' somewhere on the card. And now for this week's sketch....
Die Cuts R Us Tuesday's Challenge #8
This card also qualifies for the 'create any Halloween project' over at DCRU Tuesday Challenge #8 which will be my first time participating ....so YAY for double the fun ;-)
My take.....Scared Silly Spider
- cs - DCWV Latte Stack
- pp - green spiders (K&Co Halloween Whimsy Spider Flocked), striped (BG Eerie)
- digi image stamp - Enjoy The Little Things (S2G)
- sentiment - Boo (Bleeding Cowboys font)
- ink - dobber colored with copic BV08 ... TECHNIQUE ALERT: don't have the right ink color to match your papers??? ink up a dobber or sponge with a marker/copic marker and presto change-0 instant matching ink!
- circle nestabilities
- glitter pen
- purple shimmer ribbon (Michaels)
- googly eyes (Michaels)