Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Week of Challenges at Club Anya

So there's no TGF new release for the 15th of the month (*tear*) but there is a fun week of challenges to participate in :-) Monday's challenge was to make a card with a 'back to school' theme. I don't really have anyone I know going back to school so I made it into a thank you card. Here's what I came up with.....

Apple Thanks







Ingredients:
  • cs & pp - DCWV
  • stamp - Teacher Anya (TGF)
  • ribbon - Making Memories
  • black ink - VersaCraft
  • clear card - ShortCuts

Today's challenge (Tuesday) is to make a card with a 'crazy hair day' theme. As Halloween is just around the corner I decided to take inspiration from the new Spooktacular stamp set and my new papers from My Mind's Eye. I altered Nurse Anya and gave her a spider-inspired dress. Here's the final project.....

Spooktacular





Ingredients:
  • cs - DCWV
  • pp - My Mind's Eye (Spooked)
  • stamp - Nurse Anya
  • circle nestabilities
  • ink - VersaCraft
  • dry emboss - Zing Black
  • ribbon - Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)