Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ummm...yeah

So when I saw the new Midnight Madness Sketch for this week I immediately thought of a window and flower box....well what I envisioned and what I actually produced are TWO extremely different things (LOL). I don't think this is quite up to MMSC caliber so I'm probably going to redo the sketch with another card but I thought I would at least share the card I did make....

Welcome Home





Ingredients:
  • cs & pp - DCWV Indian Fall
  • stamp - Rain Snow or Shine Miss Anyas (TGF)
  • nestabilities - fancy square & scalloped oval
  • ribbon - Pebbles & Co
  • clear window - SheetLoad ShortCuts
  • candy dots (colored with copics to match pp)
  • color - copics
  • sketch: MMSC14

3 comments:

  1. Oh, don't you sell yourself short! This is cute! She looks like she's looking out over a balcony. I see it! I really do love what you did with this sketch!

    Not sure if you knew or not but if you post my store logo on your blog you get extra freebies if your name is drawn this week! Good Luck! Thank you for joining us this week! See you next week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)