Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tweet little birdies....

So I had some time tonight to make one card before I had to go to bed. I wanted to do some of the challenges I usually participate in but hadn't got the chance to recently. Tonight's card is actually for two challenges. The sketch comes from CPS127 and the colors come from The Corrosive Challenge #23.

Here's the sketch:



Here are the colors:




My take which as you can see is close to the color combo but not quite on the money though it was the best I could do with my supplies:





Ingredients:
  • cs & pp - DCWV Summer Stack
  • stamp - Imaginisce
  • ink - Versamark/craft (something like that)
  • nail file (to give worn look)
  • paper piercer
  • popup dots

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the colors and the birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute, those birdies are adorable...Great job with these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)