*** Blog Candy now closed... Stay Tuned for the Winner***
Okay so I've decided it's time to offer a blog candy; this is my first one so I'm super excited. What am I celebrating you ask? Having hit 1000 on my blog counter (I wonder how many are from me? lol) and the start of a new school year. What do you need to do to be entered to win? Well just spread the word and leave me a comment :-) (It's also not necessary to become a follower unless you really want to). The deadline is September 1st at 10pm CST and the winner will be announced on September 2nd. What's inside.....have a looksee:
What's in the sweet candy giveaway?
- 1 K&Co paper pack - Daydreams
- 1 Create & Treasure Blank Board Book - Tag 5"x3"
- 3 groups of tiles (4 in each) - summer, fall and winter
- ShortCuts Clear Cards - 5 small
- 1 ink pad - Archival Brilliance Graphite Black
- 5 Studio G Mini stamp sets - mother's day, father's day, summer, spring, etc
- 3 baby ribbons 3yd each - blue, green, pink
- Imaginesce Flowers - Pockets full of Posie
- Pearl Beads
- 1 Queen Kat Designs Stamp - Asian Doll
- Blue fabric covered brads
- 2 three dimensional embellishment packs - beach & travel
***Update: 8/20/09.....First custom order and some additional etsy sales so I'm going to throw in some flower stencils :-)
***Update: 8/21/09....Now have over 50 comments so I've added the Spooktacular stamp set from The Greeting Farm :)
***Update: 8/24/09...Now have well over 2000 hits on my blog. So I'm throwing in a baby rubber stamping set. Thanks y'all for spreading the word :-) Hopefully some of y'all like what you see and will stop by again in the future.
***Update: 8/27/09...Reached another 50 comments so I'm adding Birthday Anya from The Greeting Farm to the mix (this stamp is currently SOLD OUT) :-)
***Update: 8/31/09...Reached another 50 comments so I'm throwing in a surprise stamp set :-)
PS I will ship worldwide so everyone is welcome to enter even those without a blog. And for every 50 comments, I'll add another goodie :-)