Sunday, June 14, 2009

TGF Challenge - No Layers

Gosh I love my layers! I didn't think I would be able to do this challenge without even 1 paper layering but I DID IT! :-) I used VersaMark watermark ink then added Zing embossing powder (clear & silver) to make a patterned background of Anyas. The ribbon was something I had laying around and the 'sweet' chipboard embellishment is from DCWV.

Sweet Anyas






Ingredients:
  • cs - DCWV latte
  • embellishment - DCWV
  • embossing powder - Zing (clear & silver)
  • watermark ink - VersaMark
  • ribbon - my stash
  • stamps - Princess Anya, Fairy Anya, & Mermaid Anya from The Greeting Farm

I also made this one just for fun:

Green Thanks



Ingredients:
  • cs - DCWV
  • emboss - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 1
  • embossing powder - Zing Black
  • color - Kimberly Watercolor pencils
  • watermark ink - VersaMark
  • stamp - Heidi Swapp (thanks), Autumn Leaves (corners), Teacher Anya (TGF)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)