Monday, June 1, 2009

RIP Laptop Update

So it turns out my entire laptop isn't dead just my 2nd replacement AC/DC adapter is. In hopes that maybe one of the 1st two adapters might on the off-chance work I went searching for them. Thank goodness I found them b/c the 1st replacement adapter actually WORKS again. Go figure?! Guess getting a year's vacation helped it revive itself...LOL

As for my posts on my Sunday card creations look for them later today as it's too late now to post them. I'll get them up right after I get home from work...promise :-)

SOA Cards....


Clear Card Challenge







Flower Friends - Button Challenge




Grad - Sweet n Sassy Sketch Challenge
*altered Ian Grad digital stamp








Cupcake Bday - Two by Two & Sketch Challenge





Butterfly Bday - Any Winged Thing Challenge





Pink Congrats - All in One Challenge






Get Well - Sketch Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)