Monday, May 11, 2009

Sweet Sunday Challenge #17

I made this birthday card for the Sweet Sunday Challenge based on their sketch. I used a new technique that I haven't yet tried on anything else....WIRE WORDS. Goodness trying to get the words to stay in their shape and then to try and get them to stay on the card was like trying to pull teeth :-P

Spring Happy Birthday




Ingredients:
  • cs - DCWV The Spring Cardstock Stack
  • pp - DCWV The Spring Stack & The Stack 6
  • jewelry wire
  • EK Success Memory Pencils
  • digital stamp - TGF Dorothy Anya
  • emboss - Sizzix
  • inside stamp - Stampabilities
Sweet Sunday Challenge Sketch #17


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've never tried wire words - it looks incredible! Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)