Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge #50

So a couple of teachers my mom knows are retiring and she asked me to make some retirement cards. I thought cards that thanked them for their service would fit the bill nicely. Since I still needed to complete the SS Challenge for this week I figured to combine my to-do list ;-)

SSC#50 Retirement Card




inside


Ingredients:
  • cs & pp - We R Memory Keepers 'Madame Royale'
  • border punch - Fiskars 'Treading Water'
  • buttons - Paper Studio
  • stamps - Kelly Panacci
  • black ink - Marcella by K&Company
  • frosted A2 card blank - SheetLoad ShortCuts
Sketch Saturday Challenge #50



For my 2nd retirement card I decided to try out my new corner rounder. It works pretty good except for thicker papers you really have to press down extremely hard :-(

Retirement #2



card closed - notice you can see the inside stripes


inside


Ingredients:
  • cs & pp - s.e.i. 'Poppy'
  • round corner punch - McGill
  • flowers - Petaloo Flora Doodles
  • stamp - Kelly Panacci
  • brick red ink - Craft Smart
  • frosted A2 card blank - SheetLoad ShortCuts

PS You might have noticed I changed my blog design once again...LOL. Yup I'm addicted. This design was made with the free digi collection add-on Sweet Sugar by Marie Stones. ***edited*** the design has changed again for more info see my 'about this blog'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)