Saturday, April 25, 2009

Coughing, Bad Weather, and Finals....Ugh

So I've been sick for the last week which doesn't make studying for finals any fun at all. So far I've taken 3 which means I'm half way done...YIPPEE! I have the killer of all finals on Monday and with the bad weather all that's really available for me to do is study so I guess that's good :-P I do manage to find my study breaks though....is it bad that I've already taken 2? LOL. My first one I spent watching last night's episode of Dollhouse and for my second I worked on my SheetLoad April challenge (to see what I'm talking about go here). I really love the stamps from The Greeting Farm...they're just too cute! So cute in fact that I bought their new stamp Graduation Anya so I can make my friends who are graduating from Optometry School this May some awesomely cute graduation cards :-D The stamp is actually a digital one that I can print out and color or upload it to a paint program (ie paint.net very similar to photoshop except it's FREE!) and color it in there. I'm also working on making their graduation presents. When I'm finished with all of them I'll be sure to post them on here after I give them to them of course ;-) don't want to spoil the surprise.

I can't wait for finals to be over....just one more week....just one more week....

I'm looking forward to spending the Saturday after my last final catching up on all my scrapping and cardmaking and working on my inchies for my inchie swap after all it will be National Scrapbooking Day. Usually I just create stuff on my own in my own time but recently I got involved with a scrapbooking forum on scrapbook.com and I've met a TON of nice ladies on there who are SUPER TALENTED and I can't wait to sponge off of them :-)

Okay I better get back to studying but I will hopefully be finished with my card challenges by the end of this weekend and will have them showcased here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a look at my creations and leaving me some love :-)